Updated at: 2022/04/05
Short Description of the Service
Integrated Lifesaving Services For The Most At-Risk Men, Women, Boys And Girls In Afghanistan
Detailed Information of Service
Emergency Department Section have activities in the Herat City and all Herat District by the below information
Internally displaced people (IDP), natural disaster affected households, Protection referral cases.
participating in the daily JAT(joint assessment team) process and collecting the Data by KOBO(survey tools) HEAT(Household emergency assessment tool)
MPCA(Multi-Purpose Cash Assistance), Reduce MPCA, Cash for MPCA for protection Referral cases.
DORR(Directorate of Refugees and Repatriation)
To this end, coordination with UNOCHA and the ES/NFI cluster will be key. Information collected with informed consent during the beneficiary selection assessment survey will be shared across partners to contribute to humanitarian or early recovery coordination and to longer-term development programming, in adherence with Information Sharing Protocols that safeguard data that is collected.
Languages spoken Dari Pashto
Address Herat -Adraskan
Phone Number +93729080237 Dari & English
WhatsApp Number +793402404 Dari & English
Opening Hours 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 12:30 PM - 04:30 AM
Calling hours 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Accessibility & Additional Information
- This service is closed on public holidays? YES
- The entrance to this location is accessible for all persons NO
- Is an appointment required? NO
- Eligibility for services YES - Female headed houshold
- This location has female staff YES
- This location has separate and accessible toilets/bathrooms/handwashing for men and women YES
- All services listed are free of charge YES