Updated at: 2022/04/05
Short Description of the Service
Establishing Community based education (CBE) and Accelerated learning (ALC) classes for children to find access to educational opportunities.
Detailed Information of Service
- Providing educational services to children who are deprived from education.
- Establishing CBE and ALP classes in the community.
- Providning teacher kits, classroom kits, students kits, textbooks and Handwashing station to the CBE and ALP classes.
- Establishing School Management Shura (SMS) to monitor the classes.
- Coduct back to school campaign.
- construction and reparing of latrines for the CBE and ALP classes.
- Repairing the CBE and ALP classes to provide an appropriate learning environment to children.
- Providing various training to CBE and ALP teachers to enhance their teaching capacity.
Languages spoken: Pashto
Address: Nawa-I-Barakzayi Call for details
Phone Number: +93706087030 - Pashto, Dari & English
WhatsApp Number: +93706087030 - Pashto, Dari & English
Calling hours 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Accessibility & Additional Information
- This service is closed on public holidays? YES
- Is an appointment required? NO
- Eligibility for services Providing educaiton opportunities to children who have not access to public school
- Are services available by referral only? NO
- Is anyone on your team able to communicate in sign language? YES
- The entrance to this location is accessible for all persons. YES
- This location has an elevator NO
- This location has female staff YES
- This location has separate and accessible toilets/bathrooms/handwashing for men and women NO
- All services listed are free of charge YES