Updated at: 2022/04/05
Short Description of the Service
PRoL Department is Providing Services such as (Community empowerment, Legal Services, Case Management, Protection Monitoring and Psychosocial Services) for IDPs and Host Communities.
Detailed Information of Service
PRoL Department is providing below protection services for IDPs and those host communities needs to protection support:
- Community Empowerment Activities: To Conduct training for CBPC members regarding the protection issues and protection concern assessment and addressing for IDPs and communities.
- Legal Activities: To Conduct trainings for CBPC members, legal counseling and legal awareness for individual and group members of IDPs and host communities regarding the men, women and child rights in Islam and access them to civil documents in Afghanistan and other legal issues.
- Case management Activities : To Identify the cases from the fields in order to provide protection services through PRoL department and or referral them to internally, externally or to other service providers and follow up the cases.
- Monitoring Activities: protection monitoring from the community which receiving services through IRC specially PRoL department and Rapid protection assessment from IDPs and host communities.
Languages spoken English Dari
Address Herat-Mokhaberat Street-PD-3
Phone WhatsApp Number +93791628419 Dari - Pashto - English
Opening Hours 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 12:30 PM - 04:30 PM
Accessibility & Additional Information
- This service is closed on public holidays? YES
- Is an appointment required? NO
- Eligibility for services YES Adults Only
- The entrance to this location is accessible for all persons. YES
- This location has female staff YES
- This location has separate and accessible toilets/bathrooms/handwashing for men and women YES
- All services listed are free of charge YES