Updated at: 2022/04/05
Short Description of the Service
Emergency response department provides cash for those clients who do not have facility to provide warm space for children and other family members during winter.
Detailed Information of Service
How can they reach to the services of Emergency Response department?
The client should submit an official petition to Directorate of refugees and repatriation based on his/her concerns, then the Directorate of refugees and repatriation submitting his/her petition to Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs to provincial officials. The officials of Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs conduct different coordination meetings with all relevant Non Government organization for providing services based on their concerns pointed in petition.
The Emergency response department provides services for two different categories which are listed down:
1. Internal Displaced Persons
- Natural Disaster internal,displace People
- Conflict Internal,displace People
- Documented Returnee who has the documents of Citizenship where they lived.
- Undocumented Returnee who does not have any documents of the place where they lived.
Meanwhile, the Emergency response department provides winterization cash for all above categories who do not have facility to create a warm environment for children and other family members during the winter.
Languages spoken English Dari Pashto
Address House # 514, Street # 2, Zone # 2, Behind Mia Omar High School Jalalabad City
For Mihtarlam related villages : Baba sahib camp, Alikhail, Nawabad - Please call +93729080495
Accessibility & Additional Information
- This service is closed on public holidays YES
- An appointment required NO
- Eligibility for services : Criteria of Returnee:
- The ER department has different criteria for providing them required services for example, there are two types of Returnees which ER department response them, first is documented Returnee who have the documents of citizenship where they lived and the second one is undocumented Returnee who do not have any documents of the place where they lived.
- Criteria of IDPs:
- ER department provide services for those who displaced due to Natural Disasters and Conflict issues.
- Note: The ER department also provide Winterization cash for all above categorized people who are not able to provide warm place for the children and other family members during winter.
- Services available by referral only : Internal Displaced Persons, Natural Disaster internal,displace People, Conflict Internal,displace People
- Is anyone on your team able to communicate in sign language? YES
- The entrance to this location is accessible for all persons. YES
- This location has an elevator NO
- This location has female staff YES
- This location has separate and accessible toilets/bathrooms/handwashing for men and women YES
- All services listed are free of charge YES
Monday open from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM open from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Tuesday open from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM open from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Wednesday open from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM open from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Thursday open from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM open from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 01:00 PM to 04:00
Sunday open from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM open from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM