Updated at: 2022/09/12
The International Rescue Committee supports girls' and boys' formal education in the Nad Ali district of Helmand Province.
About the service
- Assessment is conducted at the district level to identify schools with the highest needs for School Improvement Plan (SIP).
- In the identified schools, students and teachers are supported by providing students and teachers kits which include (notebooks, drawing notebooks, colour pencils, bags, slate board, water bottle, permanent markers, correction pens, scientific calculator, and cloth mask) for community-based education.
- In the identified schools remedial or catch-up classes are conducted.
Sunday to Thursday: 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
The service is closed on public holidays.
Accessibility and Additional Information
In order to qualify for the service, you have to be eligible - currently, the service is provided to formal/ official schools, and they are free of charge.
The service provided uses Dari and English languages, including sign language.
To access the service, booking an appointment is required. Please call the following number to book an appointment.
- Phone Number/WhatsApp Number: 0789940718
- Website: https://www.rescue.org
Address: Helmand - call the above number for the details
The location where this service is provided is accessible to all but does not have an elevator. It has separate and accessible facilities for everyone. Furthermore, there is a female staff as part of the team.