Updated at: 2022/04/11
IRC is supporting formal education services.
- To support girls and boys in formal education services, Assessment is conducted in districts level, based on the needs assessment the schools will be identified that have highest needs for SIP(School Improvement Plan). In the identified schools, girls and boys are supported for providing students kits (Lined notebooks, Drawing notebooks, Color pencil, Student Bag, Slate board, Water Bottle Students and Cloth Mask For Community Based Education Students), and conducting remedial or catch up classes in the schools.
- As per the assessment, the school are identified. All the teachers in these identified schools are provided with teacher kits (Notebook for teacher, Teacher bag, Permanent markers, Correction pen, Scientific Calculator, Disposable Protective Mask and etc.).
Languages spoken: English Dari
Phone Number / WhatsApp Number +93(0) 789940718 - Dari
Accessibility & Additional Information
- This service is closed on public holidays? YES
- Is an appointment required? YES
- Eligibility for services YES: Formal Schools
- Is anyone on your team able to communicate in sign language? YES
- The entrance to this location is accessible for all persons YES
- This location has an elevator NO
- This location has female staff YES
- This location has separate and accessible toilets/bathrooms/handwashing for men and women YES
Monday open from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Tuesday open from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Wednesday open from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Thursday open from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Sunday open from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM