The International Rescue Committee (IRC) provides humanitarian services to eligible Afghans in need of assistance in Kama district of Nangarhar province.
These services are in the form of cash assistance for the displaced, returnees, war-affected people, accident victims and those who need to provide a warm environment for their children and other family members in the winter.
Afghans in need of assistance apply to the Department of Refugees and Returnees Affairs or the Department of Natural Disaster Management and then a survey is conducted by the IRC office. After the assessment the cash is distributed to the eligible individuals in need of assistance.
In addition to these services, IRC also provides health services to returnees, war-affected people, drought-affected people, malnourished children, and internally displaced people.
How can you benefit from these services?
Those eligible people who need to receive such services in Kama district of Nangarhar province, if necessary, can visit the field office of the IRC or contact this organization by telephone. Get in touch and take advantage of these services.
Address: House No. 514, Behind Miyamar High School, Second District, Second Road, Jalalabad City, Nangarhar Province
Hours: Every week from Sunday to Thursday from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Contact Information: If you cannot make it to the office or need more information, you can call 0705911891 or email Mukaram.Farooqi@rescue.org.
Information Center: People who need humanitarian services can contact via this WhatsApp number (0729807235) or get information or answers to their questions through this digital platform, Facebook Messenger. The inquiry team provides information online to those who need the human services of international organizations and, if necessary, refers the needy to the relevant departments to receive and access the services.
- The provision of these services is completely free.
- The place or building where these services are provided has adequate facilities and is accessible to all clients.
- The building does not have an elevator, but the office staff is ready to assist.
- Clients who are unable to hear or speak are provided with information in sign language.
- In addition to men, female staff are also available in the office to serve as part of the team.
- Men's and women's toilets are separate and accessible to all clients.
- These services are provided in Pashto, Dari and English languages.
Note: To know the exact location of the International Rescue Committee (IRC) office on Google map, click on the following address: